A woman got a life-threatening infection after a tummy tuck — and says the doctor just told her to 'toughen up'
Jamie Hilburn, a 28-year-old single mom, treated herself to a tummy tuck for her birthday. Post-procedure, she developed MRSA, which can be deadly.
SpaceX is about to launch a deadly superbug into space
The idea is not to weaponize space with MRSA, but to send its mutation rates into hyperdrive.
The pork products you buy could be infected with a strain of harmful bacteria
Tests have shown that pork products produced in the UK are infected with drug-resistant MRSA, and imports from Denmark are likely to be to blame.