- Nick Cannon announced he is expecting his ninth child.
- He is having another baby with model Brittany Bell. It will be his third with her.
- He shared the news on Instagram and captioned the post: "Time Stopped and This Happened."
Nick Cannon announced that he is expecting another baby with Brittany Bell, his ninth child overall.
Cannon shared the news of his third child with Bell with a video of the couple posing together for a photoshoot.
"Time Stopped and This Happened," He captioned the post. "#Sunshine #SonRISE."
Here is a full list of Cannon's kids, five of whom arrived in the past two years.
- A son, Legendary Love, who is 6 weeks old, with Bre Tiesi.
- Zen, a son, with Alyssa Scott. He died in 2021 from brain cancer, at the age of five months.
- Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir, one-year-old twins with Abby De La Rosa.
- Powerful Queen, a daughter who is one year old, also with Brittany Bell.
- Golden, a five-year-old son, also with Bell.
- Moroccan and Monroe, twins with Mariah Carey, who are 11 years old.
"Because I feel like I do owe the women that are currently in my life, I owe them as much energy, time, and effort as I possibly [can] – especially my kids," He said.
He also said during the episode that he had a "backpack full of guilt" for not spending enough time with his children especially his son Zen before he died.
However, in June, Cannon revealed on the "Lip Service" podcast that he broke the vow of celibacy he made last year after Zen died.
"If you thought it was a lot of kids last year," he said. "I didn't even make it to January. I was supposed to make it to the top of the year. Then obviously I started going through some stuff. I got depressed with the loss of my son. So in December, everybody saw I was so down. So everybody was like, 'Let's just give him a little vagina, and that's gonna cure it all.'"
He continued: "I fell victim to it 'cause I was in a weak state. So December, especially right before Christmas, I started fucking like crazy. So I broke the celibacy. But I was probably celibate for a month and a half strong. I was trying to do it. I had a new show, new energy, I was dealing with a lot."