Talia Lakritz is a senior reporter at Insider.
A generalist who loves a good human interest story, Talia's reporting spans multiple verticals including news, lifestyle, politics, travel, and entertainment.
Her work has appeared on Yahoo! News, Thrillist, Travel + Leisure, The Independent, MONEY, and MSN. Her story about the expectations vs. reality of cruise ships was one of Chartbeat's most engaging stories of 2018. She is also featured in the 2020 anthology "Monologues from the Makom: Intertwined Narratives of Sexuality, Gender, Body Image, and Jewish Identity."
Previously, she wrote for The New York Jewish Week and SciShow Space. She holds a BA in English with a concentration in Creative Writing from Barnard College of Columbia University, and ordination as an interfaith interspiritual minister from One Spirit Learning Alliance.
She can be found on Twitter @talialakritz.
- Inside the Post-Roe Future: Thirteen conversations from the front lines
- Airlines break thousands of wheelchairs per year, leaving disabled passengers stranded. Activists and politicians are fighting for change.
- How New York's largest LGBTQ sports organization builds queer community through volleyball
- Meet 5 women reporting on Russia's invasion of Ukraine from the front lines
- A White House chef reveals US presidents' favorite comfort foods, from barbecue to red velvet cake
- 10 details you may have missed in Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's bombshell interview
- Jill Biden doesn't comment on her clothes — yet another way 'Professor FLOTUS' is making the role her own
- Vice President-elect Kamala Harris' husband is quitting his job, and future first lady Jill Biden plans to continue teaching. It signals a new era of political spouses.
- The White House didn't always celebrate Hanukkah — here's how the tradition began
- 6 interfaith couples and families reveal how they celebrate the holidays